Fishmeal is an excellent source of protein and is rich in essential ammino acids, vitamins and minerals.
It is a natural balanced feed that is high in protein, energy, minerals (calcium & phosphorus), a natural source
of vitamins (including choline, biotin, vitamins B12, A and E) and the micronutrients selenium and iodine.
It has long been recognised that the anti-genicity of fish protein is low, & coupled with the anti-inflammatory
properties of fishmeal, its inclusion in chick diets has been shown to greatly improve disease resistance in
poultry. Fishmeal is produced from sustainable sources and is a renewable feed source; produced almost
exclusively from types of fish for which there is no demand for human food use. Fishmeal is ideally balanced
for poultry and also a concentrated source of energy. Feed as a supplement in addition to other feeds.
Analysis: Crude Protein 66%, Crude Oils 7%, Crude Ash 21%.
Six Reasons to Use Fishmeal:
Safe and Traceable: Meets the requirements of modern poultry production.
• Produced from Sustainable Fish Stocks: Meets the requirements of farm assurance schemes.
• High Protein Content and Good Protein Quality: Used efficiently by poultry, minimising the environmental impact of the litter.
• Rich Source of the Essential Fatty Acids: Helps reduce disease, improve immune status and provide an alternative approach to health promotion.
• Natural Source of Anti-oxidant Vitamins & Selenium: Promotes good health, protects cell membranes and improves immune status.
• Rich Source of Calcium, Phosphorous and other Minerals: Contributes readily available minerals that are efficiently used, reducing the environmental burden and reducing the cost of supplementary minerals.